Hi, KZN Bloggers!
Thank you for taking the time to listen to me talk today.
As promised, here are the tools that I spoke about:
WHO ARE YOU OUTSIDE OF YOUR BODY?
- Write down your natural strengths as a person and everything that you have accomplished. Are you a wonderful listener, loving, witty, intelligent, compassionate, creative?
- Make a list and read it often. This will help you to realise that your appearance is only one small aspect of who you are – and that you deserve to live a full life no matter how you think you look right now.
BE IMPECCABLE WITH THE WORDS I AM
- Make an effort to stop defining yourself as fat, ugly, unattractive, gross.
- Start using I AM for good, rewiring your brain! I am powerful, magnificent, worthy, important, learning to take care of my body.
- Take out your cell phone and record yourself having a conversation with:
- Baby you (so cute!)
- Teenage you (learning so much!)
- Today you (powerful badass)
- Pause in between each. You’re aiming to have a complete recording between 5-15 mins.
- Play it to yourself EVERY SINGLE DAY for 7 days.
BONUS FOR BAD DAYS
- Realise when you’re feeling ‘fat’ that your body is actually crying out for something. Feeling ‘fat’ or ‘gross’ is you subconciously taking the thing you’ve been taught to believe is the worst thing you can possibly be – and using it against yourself.
- If you notice yourself going down that spiral take a moment to breathe and name what you’re actually feeling. Because fat isn’t a feeling.
- Name the feeling and ask what you really need.
Food & Body Freedom
Don’t forget I have created a special discount code for you to access my signature online course.
Find out more about the course here.
The coupon code KZNMEETUP will entitle you to R1,250 off!
That means you’ll only pay R250.
AND, if you’d like a personalised discount code to offer your audience, please reach out to me.